- Your holiday may be reserved by telephone, fax, letter or email. Your chosen date will then be held for 4 days from the date of your reservation pending receipt of your deposit, by either bank transfer or cheque, which will be 30% of your total reservation cost.
- Cheques to be made out to Offcote Grange Cottage Holidays and sent to P Walker ,Offcote Grange Cottage Holidays, Offcote Grange, Offcote, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1JQ. Guests are requested to provide their full names and address, telephone and email contacts at the time of reservation.
- Your final balance will be due in full, 8 weeks before your date of arrival at your chosen accommodation. A security deposit of £35 per person is required to be paid for the cottage with your final balance by separate cheque made out to P Walker. This applies to all guests aged 3 and over. The deposit will be refundable if all is in order after cleaning and checking of the property.
- The security deposit also covers the use of the hot tub. You will be sent a terms and conditions of use contract for the hot tub which will need reading by everyone, signing and returning to us with your final balance and security deposit. We will meet you at the cottage by arrangement to go through all safety and user information for both the cottage and hot tub before use, the owners and renters will sign that all points have been covered. IMPORTANT: If you are instructed NOT to use the hot tub this must be strictly adhered to.
- Guests are asked to contact the owner by telephone 1 week prior to their date of arrival in order to make final arrangements for their time of arrival and to make arrangements for the key. Normal time in is 4.00 pm and time out is 10.00 am but may be negotiated and agreed with the owners if it is possible to be changed.
- Short breaks are taken and are 80% of the weekly rate, this is a minimum 3 night rate.
- If the owners are away on holiday the owner will attempt to contact guests two weeks before their holiday to make arrangements for the key and your arrival and give emergency contacts for you. It is important that guests provide adequate contacts to enable OGCH to make contact and that Guests return calls when messages are left.
- For any cancellation of bookings fees will be non-refundable unless the property is relet to the same value, if relet for the same period then all monies will be refunded less a £60 administrative fee. If relet for a shorter period then the difference will be retained. We suggest taking out insurance as below, this is entirely up to you and is not compulsory.
- Insurance does not have to be taken out by the hirer, but guests must be aware that any damage caused must be paid for in full. Should you require insurance, for cancellation or accidental damage this can be provided by the following link :-http://www.cancellationplan.co.uk. Quote Reference OFF2037 if using the cancellation plan link above. You do not have to choose this one there are others available that can be found on the web.
- The property will be inspected prior to your arrival and any defects ongoing will be pointed out. Any further defects found when guests leave will be billed at cost to the hirer.
- For any accommodation defects that occur whilst guests are in residence please contact the owners immediately in order for repairs to be carried out and damage to be minimized.
- Guests are requested that it is their responsibility to wash up and put away all pots and crockery and also put away any cots or fold up beds that are used and to leave the cottage in a tidy condition.
- The hirer is responsible for all rubbish being put in the large green recycling bins provided at each cottage.
- Please do not move furniture around the houses, any found moved or damage caused as a result of anything being moved will be billed to the hirer. Cleaners will be lone working and cannot move furniture alone.
- Maximum occupancy and sleeping for Hillside Croft is 10 + 4 + 2 cots. Billy’s Bothy is 10 + 4 +2 cots, 2 extra can be accommodated in a separate room by arrangement giving a sleeping capacity of 16 + cots. This must be adhered to and any requests for additional persons must be arranged and agreed to by the owner prior to arrival. There will be an extra charge per person per night for numbers above the normal sleeping capacity based on the weekly price.This will be agreed with the owners at the time of reservation. Failure to do this may result in your reservation being cancelled. Parties must not exceed the numbers specified above unless by arrangement and the owner reserves the right to ask customers to vacate if this is abused.
- To protect other guests and neighbors we ask that you please be considerate and observe a curfew of 12.30 am for loud music inside the cottages and 9.00pm outside the properties. Hot tubs to be used only between 10.00am and 9.00pm.
- All properties are strictly NO SMOKING and NO PETS. Smoking is allowed outside the properties and cigarette ends should be safely and tidily disposed of in the bins provided. If this is abused the guests may be asked to pay the cost of deodorising the relevant rooms and security deposits will not be returned. OGCH reserves the right to ask guests to leave.
- Weekly linen changes are included in the property hire fees. If extra linen changes are required during the week then a laundry fee of £70 will be charged fro the linen and £30 for the towels. For 2 weekly reservations linen will be changed at the end of the first week free of charge.
- The properties are fully centrally heated all year around. Although wood burners are provided it is preferred that these are only be used between the months of 1st November until 31st March unless really necessary. Logs/wood are provided. (Hillside Croft has a wood burner in the dining room that is solely for back up heating should the central heating fail. This must not be used unless directed by the owner)
- All Central Heating, Electricity ,Bed Linen, Towels, Wi Fi ( No streaming allowed) and VAT are included in the hire cost.
- Electric convector heaters can be provided in case of heating failure . These are only to be used for failure of oil central heating.
- All vehicles must be parked solely on the owner’s property giving clear access to field gates and nearby properties. Please do not park on the grass.
- Safety instructions and advice held at the properties must be read and adhered to. You will be shown this upon arrival unless otherwise arranged.
- Goods left at the cottage may either be collected or can be returned by post. A minimum £10 will be charged to cover postage, parceling and labour, to be paid in advance.
- Billy’s Bothy has a sauna and a charge of £2.50 per person per session will be charged for use of this, minimum of 2 persons.
- Hot tubs are available at our cottages – use is permitted between 10.00 am and 10.00 pm only. Please enquire for hire costs, if applicable, and for our terms and conditions.
- Payment for catering and pampering therapies must be paid for at the time of supply and direct to the supplier.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided and contained in this site is correct in its accuracy. Information has been provided in good faith and Offcote Grange Cottage Holidays ( OGCH ) cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided to them . OGCH does not accept liability for any material contained within any pages of external Internet sites to which it has links and access, or is accessed from. OGCH will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential damages arising out the use of information held on this site. We (OGCH) disclaim any responsibility for any, individual or group mis- interpretation, errors or omissions, inaccuracies, losses, any negligence or disappointment caused by any reliance on any information contained in this site, delays or interruptions in the delivery of information, or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein. OGCH disclaim any responsibility in the event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of any company, individual, small business or firm referred to herein. Any confirmation of the accuracy and current status of any of the information within should be requested from the relevant, holiday accommodation owners, establishments, activity and entertainment providers or small businesses concerned.
No liability is accepted for damage to your computer hardware, data information, materials and business resulting from any information or lack of information on the OGCH website.
Limitation of Liability
OGCH shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, reliance on or information from our site and linked sites/pages or from the use of the Internet in general.
OGCH shall include all its associated businesses, employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
The copyright and other rights in all material on this site are owned expressly by OGCH, unless otherwise stated. Anyone using this site are permitted to download or print information from this site for their personal use only for the finding out of information on accommodation, places to go and things to do, activities, crafts and local small businesses.
- Any information downloaded from this site and saved on disc or hard copy are to be used for personal use only for the providing of information for non business use.
- No graphics or documents on this site are to be modified in any way, and may only be downloaded for personal non-business use.
- All pages/copies will bear the notice copyright Offcote Grange Cottage Holidays, (www.hillsidecroft.co.uk or www.offcotegrange.com ) and all information is the copyright of OGCH, whether or not a copyright symbol or statement is present.
- OGCH will consider removing any material open to any legal objection and pending investigation.
- No part of this site or associated sites may be reproduced or stored in any public or private retrieval system or service without prior application to and written permission from OGCH.
Information, access and use of this site is provided subject to the following conditions.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of all of these Terms and Conditions herein, which take effect immediately on your use of this site. You are responsible for the viewing of any changes that may be posted on line. OGCH reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of this site after any amendments/changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Sections of this site contain material, graphics, photographs which have been submitted to OGCH by third parties for use on the site. OGCH hold no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and disclaims any responsibility for error, omission etc. – as per stated under disclaimer notice. Third parties are responsible for the providing of accurate and up to date information on a regular basis, and for ensuring that they comply with all laws relevant whether local, national or foreign.
OGCH reserves the right for access to this site to be suspended temporarily without notice. Whilst OGCH will endeavour to make sure that this site is available for 24 hours a day, OGCH will not be held liable if for any reason whatsoever the site is unavailable at any time or for any period due to either controlled or uncontrolled reasons.
All disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
All persons who access this site partner sites from locations either within or outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.