Cottage Care Offer Experienced Maintenance, Management or Consolutancy of Your Property
Tel. 01335 344795
Cottage Care is a family run business aimed at providing a reliable, versatile and quality service to small businesses, in particular the accommodation and property industry.
Owning a business can be restrictive to your leisure time. Now you can take that well earned break without all the worry and organisational problems entailed. When you need a break, other commitments or distastes mean you cannot cope then we aim to be there to fill that gap. Illness can also cause chaos to your business – we can help you during these stressful periods to keep your organisation running smoothly.
With over 30 year’s experience of property development and maintenance, risk assessment and fire safety, 13 years of holiday accommodation management we have the skills to professionally look after your business or home for you.
Enjoy your holiday with peace of mind, leave it all to us in the knowledge that your business will continue to run smoothly and to function to the standard that both you and your clients expect.
Do You Own?
Rented Property…… Self Catering Holiday lets, or long / short term lets, Bed and Breakfast Accommodation, Camping and Caravan sites?
Going on holiday – Let us take the worry away!
- Let us manage your interim bookings to your instructions, dealing with all of your enquiries.
- We will take messages for you and relay them if warranted.
- We can solve those unwanted maintenance problems.
- We can quickly sort those unexpected disasters minimising stress and damage.
- We can provide that reliable relief cleaner to maintain your standards.
- Let us maintain your gardens.
- We will be the point of contact and liaison with your customers – keeping them happy.
- We will greet your customers, arrange entry and key collections (up to 30 miles distance).
- We can provide security checks and deal with any issues arising.
- We will refer surplus booking enquiries to our clients optimising all requests for accommodation.
Properties, home visits up to 30 mile radius of our base at this time. Advice and consultancy by arrangement.
- On suitable types of property for letting.
- Setting up your business.
- Marketing and advertising.
- Book keeping.
- Standards and inspections.
- Fire safety and legislation.
- Health and Safety Recommendations and Risk Assessments.
- Planning and design.
- Fixtures and fittings.
- Furnishings and upholstery.
We aim to provide a competitive service, helping you to maintain your standards of business day to day and in exceptional circumstances. Costs will be negotiable for each clients needs. Please contact us for further information on our services.
For details of our quality service and complete peace of mind contact:
Partners – Pat and Chris Walker