Whichever of our beautiful self catering holiday cottages you decide to visit we want you to have everything that you may need in order to make your holiday in Derbyshire and the Peak District the best that it can possibly be.
We cannot guarantee the weather, but we have put together a very comprehensive Directory list of ‘Activities,Places to Go,Things to Do and Places to Eat’, click on the link Directory to be taken to this A -Z directory listing. We can email you a list of all contacts we have for everything on the website and more, please ask if required.Whatever the weather or if you wish to preplan your days out then this listing should enable you to make the most of your visit to Derbyshire.
With so many listings we cannot guarantee that they are up to date, but a quick telephone call will confirm.
We have been asked for many things and as a result of these requests we are pleased to offer the following services:-
- Meals prepared for you on arrival. Please ask for details.
- Special event meals on the date of your choice for such as birthdays, anniversaries, hen parties.
- Party buffets or themed Indian meals.
- Decorations at the cottages for functions ie. birthdays, Christmas.
- Cakes organising and delivering.
- Shopping orders and delivery.
- Childminding – Pat on 01335 344795
- Collection from airports or railway stations.
- Arrangements or contacts for local large conference facilities or party venues.
- Small conference /team building facilites at Offcote Grange.
- Pampering- See our Pampering Breaks Page
- Sennheiser infrared hearing device is available for use for our guests who are hearing impaired.
Please give 24 hours notice if required.
All of these services would be negotiated and a costing calculated based on your individual requirements or contacts provided for you to organise. This may take several days to organise and to finalise availability and costings.
Whatever your requirement, please do ask and we will do our utmost to accommodate.
A Sennheiser 820 infraport, infrared hearing system is now available for guests with hearing impairments. We ask that 24 hours notice is given if this is required in order to fully charge the battery. This can be used with the TV, DVD or radio.